St Breward History
  • Home
  • Overview
  • About
    • About us
    • Programme
    • Resources & Links
    • Book collection
    • Map
  • Articles
  • Archive
  • Contact
Select Page

Beachy Head Lighthouse

by DavidAdmin-05 | Jul 30, 2016 | General

A mystery gentleman poses in front of a section of Beachy Head Lighthouse.

The stone was quarried and dressed at De Lank, so he may be one of the masons, or a quarry manager.

This picture was kindly donated to the History Group by Sally Holden, curator of Camelford Museum

  • The De Lank Youth Club
  • Trevor Ternouth’s School Days in St Breward
  • St Breward Area Community Bus
  • St Breward War Memorial
  • Clam Bridge
  • The Glorious Game and others in St Breward
  • Leslie Albert Norman Watkins – fallen but not forgotten
  • Penpont
  • ‘Tin-Tack’ – Leslie Williams
  • The Wenford Inn before Wenford Bridge Pottery
  • The Wenford Dries
  • St. Breward School Team – 1987
  • The Simonward RAOB, 1959
  • Memories of Evacuee, Ron Vickers
  • Life from a Rectory on Bodmin Moor  
  • The Armstrong Family
  • The St. Breward ‘Bheys’
  • Peter Coats Hutton
  • Where was that cottage?
  • 30 Years Ago!
  • The Parish Magazine for BLISLAND with TEMPLE and ST. BREWARD
  • Bolatherick, St Breward, 1946
  • The Statue of Baden-Powell
  • Beattie Well Tank at Helland Crossing
  • What a Luxury!
  • Granny Finnemore
  • School Nativity
  • Hubble Bubble…
  • A Summer Outing, 1940s
  • De Lank Masons, 1946
  • Blisland Church & Church-Gate Cottage
  • Another Archive Mystery
  • St Breward Carnival 1928
  • Helland Rectory, c1970
  • DJB Earthmovers at Stannon, 1978
  • Wedding
  • School Panto, December 1988
  • The Pepsi Grizzly Bear
  • Miss Ivy Nottle, 1927
  • Wenford Bridge Goods Depot, 1958

    Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress